NH Home Inspections By 4 Top Home Inspectors
Highly qualified, experienced New Hampshire home inspectors who provide a superior inspection service
will prove to be the best long term value for the inspection fee charged. The home inspection companies linked below are owner operated. Inspections are performed by the owners and provide top quality narrative (descriptive) reports with digital photos, delivered same day. These inspectors have also signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”, insuring that they will work in your best interest. Click on the inspection company below that serves the area which the home is located to be taken directly to the licensed NH Home Inspector experienced with the housing in that region.
Attention licensed Home Inspectors in NH: Your listing could be here, if:
1. You are a licensed NH home inspector in good standing.
2. You perform only one inspection and report per day.
3. You do not solicit real estate agents for client leads.
4. You have completed at least 3,500 fee paid inspections.
5. You work in the best interest of the home buying client.
6. You have at least 20 years experience as a home inspector.
7. You are not on a real estate agent’s preferred vendors list.
8. You carry at least $1,000,000 in general liability and e&o insurance.
9. You provide an accurate, honest, non-bias, full descriptive report with photos.
10. You respond to client follow up phone calls / questions within 24 hours.
11. You can uphold the “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.