NH Home Inspections By 4 Top Home Inspectors
Highly qualified, experienced New Hampshire home inspectors who provide a superior inspection service
will prove to be the best long term value for the inspection fee charged. The home inspection companies linked below are owner operated. Top quality narrative (descriptive) reports with digital photos are delivered same day. These inspectors have also signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”, insuring they will work in your best interest.
Lakes Region: Legal Home Inspection Services LLC dba Able Home Inspection: Call or text: Dennis Robitaille 603-581-8691
Southern NH: Legal Home Inspection Services LLC dba Able Home Inspection: Call or text: Evan Robitaille 978-478-7183
Attention licensed Home Inspectors in NH: Your listing could be here, if:
1. You are a licensed NH home inspector in good standing.
2. You perform only one inspection and report per day.
3. You do not solicit real estate agents for client leads.
4. You have completed at least 2,500 fee paid inspections.
5. You work in the best interest of the home buying client.
6. You have at least 15 years experience as a home inspector.
7. You are not on a real estate agent’s preferred vendors list.
8. You carry at least $1,000,000 in general liability and E & O insurance.
9. You provide an accurate, honest, non-bias, full descriptive report with photos.
10. You respond to client follow up phone calls / questions within 24 hours.
11. You can uphold the “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
Email your qualifications to the 4 Top NH Home Inspectors
NH Home Buyer Comments:
Dear Dennis, You have an unerring eye for detail. If there’s a problem in a house, you’ll find it. Recently you inspected a Nashua, NH home for me and had a concern about some boxes stacked up on a porch. You removed the boxes to discover extensive water damage on an exterior wall. Your vast experience shows in what seems to be an intuitive understanding of houses, their structures, and their systems — their personalities if you will. Your approach is thorough, efficient, and no-nonsense. The inspection reports you have generated are well organized, clear, comprehensive and prepared the same day, there’s no waiting during very crucial negotiating periods. Best of all your many digital pictures tell a thousand words! Thank you! I have more than received a good value for service. Please feel free to use me as a reference. V Tane, Nashua,NH
More NH client comments