Bartlett NH Home Inspections
By 4 Top Home Inspectors
The licensed Bartlett New Hampshire home inspectors listed below provide top quality narrative (descriptive) reports with digital photos, delivered same day (as opposed to handwritten checklist reports without photos.) Photos allow clients to “see” the issues up close in hard to access areas, such as crawl spaces and attics. NH does not have any conflict of interest laws regarding home inspectors and real estate agents. The inspectors listed on this web site have signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
Highly qualified, experienced Bartlett NH home inspectors
who provide a superior inspection service will prove to be the best long term value for the inspection fee charged. The home inspection companies linked below are owner operated. All inspections are performed by the owners. Click on the inspection company listed below that serves the area which the home is located and you will be taken directly to the licensed NH Home Inspector experienced with the particular housing in that region.
- Hillsborough | Rockingham | Belknap | Strafford counties |
Able Home Inspection (Bartlett)
Contact: Dennis Robitaille (800) 640-2253
- Merrimack | Coos | Grafton | Carroll | Cheshire | Sullivan Counties
Attention licensed Home Inspectors in NH: Your listing could be here, if:
1. You are a licensed NH home inspector in good standing.
2. You perform only one inspection and report per day.
3. You do not solicit real estate agents for client leads.
4. You have completed at least 3,500 fee paid inspections.
5. You work in the best interest of the home buying client.
6. You have at least 20 years experience as a home inspector.
7. You are not on a real estate agent’s preferred vendors list.
8. You carry at least $1,000,000 in general liability and e&o insurance.
9. You provide an accurate, honest, non-bias, full descriptive report with photos.
10. You respond to client follow up phone calls / questions within 24 hours.
11. You can uphold the “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
Send an email with your qualifications to the Top NH Home Inspectors
Comments From A Few NH Home Buyers:
Dear Dennis, You have an unerring eye for detail. If there’s a problem in a house, you’ll find it. Recently you inspected a Nashua, NH home for me and had a concern about some boxes stacked up on a porch. You removed the boxes to discover extensive water damage on an exterior wall. Your vast experience shows in what seems to be an intuitive understanding of houses, their structures, and their systems — their personalities if you will. Your approach is thorough, efficient, and no-nonsense. The inspection reports you have generated are well organized, clear, comprehensive and prepared the same day, there’s no waiting during very crucial negotiating periods. Best of all your many digital pictures tell a thousand words! Thank you! I have more than received a good value for service. Please feel free to use me as a reference. V Tane, Nashua,NH