Hampstead NH Home Inspections
By 4 Top Home Inspectors
Highly qualified, experienced Hampstead NH home inspectors who provide a superior inspection service
will prove to be the best long term value for the inspection fee charged. The home inspection companies linked below are owner operated. These licensed New Hampshire home inspectors provide top quality narrative (descriptive) reports with digital photos, delivered same day (as opposed to handwritten checklist reports without photos.) NH does not have any conflict of interest laws regarding home inspectors and real estate agents, however, the inspectors listed on this web site have signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
Click on the inspection company hyperlink below to be taken directly to the licensed NH Home Inspector experienced with the housing in that region.
- Hillsborough | Rockingham | Belknap | Carroll | Merrimack | Strafford counties |
Able Home Inspection (Hampstead) Contact: Dennis Robitaille (603) 581-8691
Attention licensed Home Inspectors in NH: Your listing could be here, if:
1. You are a licensed NH home inspector in good standing.
2. You perform only one inspection and report per day.
3. You do not solicit real estate agents for client leads.
4. You have completed at least 3,500 fee paid inspections.
5. You work in the best interest of the home buying client.
6. You have at least 20 years experience as a home inspector.
7. You are not on a real estate agent’s preferred vendors list.
8. You carry at least $1,000,000 in general liability and E & O insurance.
9. You provide an accurate, honest, non-bias, full descriptive report with photos.
10. You respond to client follow up phone calls / questions within 24 hours.
11. You can uphold the “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
Send an email with your qualifications to the Top NH Home Inspectors