Hollis NH Home Inspections
By 4 Top Home Inspectors
These highly qualified, experienced NH home inspectors provide a superior inspection service
and will prove to be the best long term value for the inspection fee charged. Top quality narrative (descriptive) reports with digital photos are delivered same day (as opposed to handwritten checklist reports without photos.) Although NH does not have any conflict of interest laws regarding home inspectors and real estate agents, the inspectors listed on this web site have signed a “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
Legal Home Inspection Services LLC dba Able Home Inspection (Hollis)
Call or text: Evan Robitaille 978-478-7183
Attention licensed Home Inspectors in NH: Your listing could be here, if:
1. You are a licensed NH home inspector in good standing.
2. You perform only one inspection and report per day.
3. You do not solicit real estate agents for client leads.
4. You have completed at least 3,500 fee paid inspections.
5. You work in the best interest of the home buying client.
6. You have at least 20 years experience as a home inspector.
7. You are not on a real estate agent’s preferred vendors list.
8. You carry at least $1,000,000 in general liability and E & O insurance.
9. You provide an accurate, honest, non-bias, full descriptive report with photos.
10. You respond to client follow up phone calls / questions within 24 hours.
11. You can uphold the “No Conflict Of Interest Pledge”.
Send an email with your qualifications to the Top NH Home Inspectors